Braylon and I are clashing today! He was a grouch the minute he got up this morning. WHINE, WHINE, WHINE! When I was watching the kids at daycare for a little while this morning he was in trouble 3 times. I put him in the corner and when I looked at him he was acting like he was going to throw up. Which this is his new thing now when he gets into trouble, because he know that I am going to pick him up and take him to the stool or sink so I don't have clean it up. So what do I do? Let him throw up all over the place and then punish myself by having to clean it up or do what I have been doing? It isn't like you can have a 2 year old clean up his own puke.
Bronson's practice went really good last night. I was very impressed.
Braxton's team did good too. I think Jared is getting stressed a little bit. He is ready to find out what position these kids are going to play and the other coach has the kids in different places than Jared thinks they need to be. Guess they will just have to work this one out on their own.
Thank god it is Friday! This week has been so stinkin slow. Jared is digging Vance and Andrea's basement tomorrow. Andrea is so excited. Braxton has practice tomorrow for his Lancaster team and then practice on Sunday for his Memphis team. My grandma Margie is getting baptized on Sunday too. I am so happy for her. She is in her 80's and is nervous and ready.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will blog on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
My advise is put him on the porch and then if he throws up hose it off. I know...easier said than done. He's such a stinker, but like they say: This too, shall pass.
i'm laughing because he's not my kid...i really don't know what to tell you.
how cool about your grandma!
Post a Comment