Monday, June 23, 2008

just another day

I was going thru stuff on my desk today and getting ready for the day when I looked at the calendar and realized that I am going to a Cardinal game in 9 days! I am so excited! My tickets are right next to the Cards dugout in the diamond box. Dad and Braxton are going too. I only have 2 tickets there so we are going to have to buy another one somewhere else and dad and I will switch halfway thru the game.

I still can't believe that this month is almost over. We have a total of 5 games this week. Friday is Bronson's last game and Braxton's last game is next Monday. We are having our annual 4th of July party this Sat. I love having it! Lots of food, fun and fireworks. Then next weekend starts our ball tournaments. I am really excited about them too. I have started a ball fund for the next month.... anybody have some extra cash for it?

We started potty training Braylon today. I hope it all goes well. I am doing it by the sign. I am starting a little earlier than I did with the other two so I hope he is as easy as they were. I will let you know tomorrow how he did.

Oh yeah, Braxton's eye is fine and he is going strong!

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

so HOW is the pottytraining going?? i keep forgetting to ask you, at least you have tonight to just hang out and work on it.