Friday, January 9, 2009

GRUMPY& EXCITED

I AM TIRED

I AM GROUCHY

I HAVE A TERRIBLE HEADACE

I AM HOT

I AM A HUNGRY, HUNGRY HIPPO

I AM GLAD THAT IS IS FRIDAY

I AM GOING OUT TO EAT TONIGHT FOR MY MOMS BIRTHDAY

I AM EXCITED TO PLAY CARDS AND EAT LASAGNA TOMORROW NIGHT

I AM EXCITED FOR A GIRLS DAY OUT TO THE MOVIES AND EAT ON SUNDAY

I AM EXCITED FOR BUNCO NEXT WEEK

HOW IS THAT FOR A FRIDAY POST?

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE AND HOPEFULLY I WILL GET RID OF MY HEADACHE BEFORE ALL THE FUN STARTS!

7 comments:

Da Tick said...

It looks like you have a lot on your plate. lol

Mrs4444 said...

This would have made an excellent "Friday Fragments" post! Don't be afraid to join me next week! :) (Hope your headache's gone!)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I've had a headache for the last 2 solid weeks. I'm going to have my eyes checked and see if I need a new prescription!

Anita J. said...

I am so jealous that you play bunco. None of my friends know how. :o(

Anita J. said...

BTW I have migraines and Excedrine headache is the BEST if you can take aspirin and acetaminophen and caffeine. Be prepared to get a LOT done. Drink water. Don't abuse their lovely power. ;o)

Corin said...

I'm excited for the Bunco too. So, fun to leave the boys at home sometimes.

Amee Jones said...

Hope u have fun playing Bunco. I didn't realize you were starting already. I have the headache today. Hope yours is better.