Tuesday, January 13, 2009

insert into "county clerk job description"

* cleaning up puke from a client of an attorney in the courtroom

* change light bulbs in an office where MEN are capable of doing it

* unclogging stool

* shoveling walks

ummmm, bree, the dryer isn't working

ummmm, my client just got sick all over the jury room and she didn't quite make it to the trash can

ummmm, the stool around the corner is clogged

ummmm, the room under the stairs is dark
ummmmm, someone needs to budget for some paint to paint the doors that are rusting downstairs. and that someone needs to be bree! and if it doesn't get done, you know it will reflect bad on bree. HECK YES IT WOULD! b/c you know I AM the only one that works in this stinkin courthouse!

MAN, I LOVE MY JOB!!!

i really do love my job, but i get really frustrated when people can't do things for themselves.

6 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

OMGoodness! That is awful! I am so glad I can just page the office and have someone do those things for me AND it is in their job description! You are such a good person!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Oh. MY. LANTA! You are too sweet...cleaning puke and unclogging johns isn't my idea of an ideal day. I wondered why you hadn't blogged yet today...and now I know. You all need a JANITOR! Deep breath...tomorrow is hump day!

Da Tick said...

I think this needs to be settled with the commissioners. Doyle let them have their own way to long. Or you could just tell give them some directions. In short--tell them where to go.

Anita J. said...

Hey Bree, you don't happen to read Jenni Catron's blog do you? (she works for Pete Wilson of Without Wax.tv/Cross Point CC). It sounds like you and Jenni must have had similar days recently. http://jennicatron.tv/2009/01/12/be-a-cog-just-not-a-big-one/

Cindy said...

Oh my......I think your job description needs to be changed!

Corin said...

I hope today is a better day today. I feel like that around here sometimes. If nobody else wants to do it then it's my job.