Wednesday, January 7, 2009

dirty underwear

jared has two nights of giving braylon a bath(because we keep track of who's night it is, and yes i did it two nights in a row, so now he has two nights). well he didn't give him one last night. i called jared this morning on my way home from curves to see if he gave braylon a bath this morning. here is our convo:

me: did you give braylon a bath this morning
jared: no
me: did you at least change his underwear
jared: no, why
me: b/c that is gross!

so needless to say he went to the babysitters in the same underwear he wore yesterday! that just gross's me out!!!!!

it doesn't bother me so much that he didn't get a bath ONE day, but to wear dirty underwear, that is another story!

so, please don't turn us in:)!!!! i did tell our babysitter to take those off of him and put some clean ones on him that i left at her house.

what do you think of dirty underwear?

GROSS!!!!! is what i think!

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

honey, you are talking to the queen of clean underwear. i change my every night after my shower and still put on clean ones in the morning. sometimes when i get home from work i change them again! when we go away for a weekend i usually take at least a dozen clean pairs...i'm very nervous about dirty underwear!

after typing this out i've realized what an insane obsession this is of mine!

Andrea Frederick said...

jenn...yes a lot strange! bree...you know what I think of dirty underwear. Remember, when I would give Braylon or Bronson a bath and cringe b/c they would put their dirty underwear on to just drive to your house? Ahhh...I would have freaked out all over Vance if he hadn't changed his underwear:) That's bigusting!

Corin said...

Oh, Bree. I love you. You know your in for a good laugh when the blog title reads dirty underwear. I personally am against dirty underwear. I try and avoid it at all cost.