our first night of BUNCO was a success! we had lots of good food, company and fun!! it was a little overwhelming to some at the beginning, but once we got "rolling" it all came natural! There were 10 out of the 12 that got at least one BUNCO. i should have gotten pictures of the two that didn't get one, but didn't even think about it. sorry heather and andrea! i thought i was going to be one of the only ones that didn't get one, but i got one right close to the end! i was kind of sad when i wasn't having much luck, as andrea would say i was a sore loser. sometimes maybe, but most of the time i am not! andrea had us all dying laughing at the end. i wish i would have gotten a picture of that! i think everyone had a great time and is ready for the next month! thanks jenn for letting me post pictures first:) i don't have a picture of me with the BUNCO crown on, so jenn may have to post it for me! oh yeah, and i got 2nd place! go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













8 comments:
Great pictures. If you don't read what it's about it looks like princess slumber party. I had a great time Bree thanks for hosting.
That looks like fun! Can I come? Just kidding, that would be quite the drive:)
IT was sooooo much fun and I can't wait for next month to roll around. What a good/diverse bunch of people...made things "different", not the same old, same old! I loved it!
Jenn, looks super excited. You all look like you had fun
I used your pictures to practice everyone's name. Sorta like flash cards. Maybe by Feb. I'll know all the names. Thanks for a wonderful night.
Looks like a blast! I have a feeling it was one of those 'my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing' nights! :)
It looks like so much fun!
Ok, I gotta learn to play Bunco! I love girls nights!
Post a Comment