thanks doesn't even begin to tell you guys how much i appreciate your support. reading each and every one of your comments on my last post made me cry. i am such a very lucky person to have such great friends and family to tell me what i need to hear and to pray for me when i need it.
so i just wanted to tell you all, THANK YOU SO MUCH and I LOVE YOU ALL:)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You are welcome Baby Girl.
I did not get to leave a post yesterday, but read your blog this morning......oh the joys and headaches of motherhood. We are all there with you at some point, wondering if what we said/did is right or wrong.....trust me I do that all of the time. You are doing just fine!
I just read your blog from yesterday. You are not a good mommy. You are a GREAT mommy. Nobody goes without a bad day. Nobody does everything right. Nobody is perfect. We all doubt ourselves as parents, wives, christians, and in our jobs, Your children love you very much and you are wonderful to them. They know that if they ever need anything, you are the one they will turn to. Of course none of us say the right thing all of the time, and boy would life be boring if we did. Keep doing what your doing. It sounds like you may be having "one of those weeks" like I did last week. Loves
Post a Comment