i show up to work yesterday and someone says what is that on your jeans? uh....... oh that? that is dried snot! yep, right above my knee. perfect height for my little 2 year old!
i show up to work today and look down at my shoulder and guess what..... dried snot again!
yep, i am a mommy!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
It snot a bad thing being a Mommy.
see? only good mommies let their babies get close enough to snot them...especially two days in a row!
Don't you hate how you never notice it before you leave the house. I never see that stuff until I'm at work and someone else points it out.
That is too funny!! Once is funny, but two days in a row is just down right hilarious!!!
Oh so mommy! I showed up to church not realizing I hadn't changed my sweatshirt to the nice sweater I laid out. My daughter (7) told me I smelled like milk (aka baby spit-up). THEN last week I talked to a client about photos in my home for 45 minutes and noticed afterwords that i had 50 stickers on the front of my shirt from my 2-yr-old!!
There's nothing like the shiny spots of motherhood.
that's funny, i love this blogging thing because it makes me realize i am not the only one! just last night i went and did a little shopping and went to try something on and noticed i had dried spit-up all down my brown sleeve....nice! oh well! :)
Post a Comment