Thursday, January 8, 2009

1000 Words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy
Braylon thought he was so hungry that he helped himself to making a sandwich! As you can see in the last picture he wasn't as hungry as he thought he was.


27 comments:

Erin said...

I love that he needed not 2 but 3 pieces of bread and about 1 1/2 pieces of ham from the looks of it!

Brooks said...

Where's the mayo?
At least he made it himself, mom.

Sarah said...

My daughter does the same thing! Just last night she made a sandwich with the whole package of bologna!

Annie said...

Trust me, before long he'll be able to eat that AND lots more! I'm just popping in from Cheaper than Therapy. Lovely blog and such a handsome boy :)

Dee said...

LOL!!! He just wanted a bite!!

Anonymous said...

How funny is that!! 4 peices of bread and a little ham!! I am popping in from cheaper than therpy too!!

deb@virginia blue said...

lol...such a big sandwich for such a little fellow!

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog =)

Amy Clary said...

lol. isn't it funny how desperate for food little ones can get? My mom used to tell me my middle name is "i'm still hungry". :)

Andrea Frederick said...

That boy is always hungry! Cute pic!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

That looks like a sandwich my hubby would dream about making. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

AH - the old "eyes are bigger than the stomach". Very cute.

The Mom Jen said...

I do that so often, I know how he feels! ;) Happy Thursday!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

That sandwich is breadalicious! Good for him!

Da Tick said...

Wish my eyes were bigger than my belly.

Diane said...

haha too funny! and i loooove the BITE marks in the sandwich too. cute!

thanks for visiting my blog!

April said...

How many pieces of bread was that? I would not complain though....at least he fixed it for himself!!!!

Kristen Andrews said...

yes 3 pieces instead of 2 funny. My son wastes so much food and when he is done w/ it who wants to eat it.

Shonya said...

That picture is priceless--what a cutie--and what a BIG boy! :)

Ann Harrison said...

Now that's a manly sized sandwich!
(I'm visiting you from Jen's Cheaper Than Therapy.)

Mel Fraase said...

Looks like a reverse Big Mac! It's a good start to independance, anyway. My daughter would just use all of the jam instead!

Marla said...

hungry man~

Erica said...

Lucky you, you've got him making his own food young! =)! I wish I could get mine to do that, of course only if they're going to eat it!

Anita J. said...

Is that a quad? Wow. If he opens a sandwich shop, I'm definitely shopping there. I love someone who knows how to make a good sandwich. What a doll.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

ha! it probably wasnt as good as mommy makes it. And i love the 3 pieces of bread... such a boy

Colette S said...

That's so funny and a very big sandwich indeed. :)

Colette S said...

Listening to 'Me and God by Josh Turner :) I like your music

Leanna said...

Awesome that he made it for himself... looks like what my 7 year old would do.