Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Evil Side

you know everyone has an evil side? well mine decided to show today!

for the last, oh, 8 years, i have
MY parking spot here at work. it is really funny how everyone that works here in the courthouse or on the square has THEIR spot that they park in. and then you have some people that just like to be ornery and park in your spot b/c they just like to be funny, SARA! it is just one of those things that you know who parks there and so you just don't even think about parking there. it is just common
courtesy

well for the last couple of months there is a new lady at tri-county and she has decided to take MY parking spot! i thought well she is new and just doesn't know yet. so shouldn't there be someone that tells her "ma'am you can't park there b/c that is BREE'S spot, you are just going to have to find a different spot"?

i thought that maybe she just "happened" to park in MY spot every time, but a few weeks ago i saw differently! we both came up to the 4 way stop. me first! so isn't the first one at a stop sign SUPPOSE to go first? well that is what i thought, but she did a half A** stop and WENT before ME! yeah, just so SHE could get "THE" spot. and maybe this was just a coincidence or me just being "frustrated" b/c she keeps parking in MY spot.

i have been trying to tell myself that it is JUST a parking spot but for some reason I JUST can't get over it!

so this morning i come up to the 4 way stop FIRST and there is a car that comes up on my right, so i proceed to go thru the intersection and i "glance" over and behind that car at the stop sign is the parking spot stealer. so this is when my EVIL side came out. guess what i did....
I LAUGHED OUT LOUD! I BEAT HER TO "THE"/"MY" spot! Isn't that great? I thought so too:)

have a "spot"acular day!!!

8 comments:

Amee Jones said...

Dang, I was hoping for a prank or something. Oh well. I am glad you got your spot!

Corin said...

That's not that Evil. I thought you were going to do something to her car or something. I know how you feel though. I had a parking space at work that is now always taken by another employee. You want to say something, then you think no, it's just a parking space.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

you work at the courthouse...next time she parks in 'your' spot go schmooze up to one of the police officers that work there and get them to ticket her! and be sure they write on the ticket that the violation is for parking in bree's designated spot!!!

you could also spray paint your name in the spot!

Andrea Frederick said...

I was envisioning you marching into tri-county and throwing a fit! Too bad....we'll see what tomorrow brings...we're kind of like that here too!

Shonya said...

LOL! Isn't it funny how we are creatures of habit?! :)

Cindy said...

I like Jenn's idea......now that would be good!

Rhonda said...

Gasp! What a bag!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't EVEN try to get my spot at school! I get really ugly about it. I even marched in one day and told one of our paras that I'd parked there for over 20 years and she'd better leave room for me from now on.She was speechless, but has never parked there since.
Now I park in front.If the janitor can...
Annette