Monday, January 26, 2009

i LOVE my new colors in the bedroom

Whew! what an expierence! i couldn't sleep saturday morning so i got my butt out of bed at 6:15 and thought i would get started painting. i got a lot done before andrea got there at 9:30. i primed the red wall, i spilled primer all over the carpet, scrubbed it out (what i could), trimmed all of the bottom in the bedroom, broke a roller, spilled water all over the floor and i think that was about it! once andrea got there i straightened up! i thought i was just going to have to go back to bed and paint another day. we got everything done by 2. the kids were very good!


andrea getting up close and personal with my shower:)



don't you just love it? I DO!
thanks andrea for your hard work.
coming soon..... pictures of jared's hard work!



9 comments:

Corin said...

Looks good!

Andrea Frederick said...

It's awesome! I love the cross on the wall too. I can't wait to see it with all over stuff put back AND your bed made! You're welcome! Glad I could repay you.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

gives it a whole new look! very lovely...
and glad your clumsiness straightened up...that coulda been a loong day!

Da Tick said...

It looks good. You and Andrea did a great job. The cross really looks great on the wall.

Cindy said...

Very good choice of colors...now if I can ever get something picked out for my house.....

Anonymous said...

The first thing I notice was the face that your bed is made. It looks really good I like those colors and I think Jared is doing a fine job on the sheet rock-I don't like to do that either it's messy.

Anonymous said...

It is suppose to be fact not face--bad day at the library!!!!

Shonya said...

Ooooh, I LOVE the colors!! Great job. Had to chuckle at the klutziness--sounds like something I would do! :)

michelle stratton said...

I LUV LUV your color choices!!! We bought a house in October that we are remodeling and all the bedrooms are two colors, or will be! Josh doesn't get it of course! But I'm in to the whole accent wall thing! Makes me crave a cheeseburger! lol! Your colors are like ketchup and mustard! My kitchen is the same colors, but I think I like your yellow better, yours is more honey mustard and mine is more of a yellow mustard! lol! Someday I will post before and after pics! I am in a painting rut right now, but seein how cute your bedroom looks, makes me want to get 'rollin' again!!