i need to post these before i forget!
~ i was making him really mad the other night and he looked at me and said "me gonna tell on yoooooooo he ran to his daddy and i heard him chirpin away to him and then he came running back to me and said "me told on yoooooooou!"
~ today we were laying down for a nap and i told him if he didn't get to sleep that i was gonna call his dad. he replied with "me gonna call the boooooooogy man and have him come and getcho!"
~ today at church he got to stay upstairs before going down for children's church. he thought he was pretty big stuff. so when it was time to pray i would say braylon close your eyes. so he would and then he would reopen them right away. i said "braylon, close your eyes". and he said "but i can't see". LOL! and he said this loud enough that i think everyone could have heard him. i took a picture of him praying. he looked at me right after i did it and i made him close his eyes again so i could get another one. so when i took another picture he said LOUDLY "you done?" boy this little stinker is getting soooo cute. i am not going to post the picture yet b/c i want to save it for ATWT! so check back on thursday to see it:)
~ he has started adding more things to his prayers lately. now he says,
Dear Dod,
thank you for my mommy, daddy, braxton, bronson, deers, coons,
.... mommy did you hear that?
..... yes braylon and what else?
dog food, tows (cows), and ummmmmmmm,
..... is that it mommy?
...... i don't know braylon is it?
...... yes, MAMEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
He is so cute. I love the boogey man line...and they "i'm telling." I wonder where they get that "i'm telling" bit? My kids don't do that, it's never occurred to them!
I heard him say, "you done?" during prayer...I was trying to hold in my chuckle. I love his little voice!
Aren't they just the CUTEST!? I LOVE this age--I think 2 is terrific, not terrible! The things they come up with!
He is a quite the boy. Keep in mind he has two brothers that are great teachers.
Post a Comment