Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A THANKSGIVING GAME, COME PLAY WITH ME!

We did this little game at Curves this morning. It is like the game I play with my kids when we go on a long road trip. You know, the grocery store game?!?! Where you say what you are going to get at the grocery store that starts with that letter and then you have to remember what everyone else said. So lets play blogging friends!

I don't know how to add that little link deal so I will start and just leave me a comment on what you are thankful for (using the next letter that noone has used yet) and I will periodically check my blog and update it with what everyone says. If you want to do more than one letter go for it, but make sure you are in sequence. You may have to check my comments to see what the last letter that was used in case I haven't updated my blog. Pass it on my friends to your other blogging companions:) and thanks for playing. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!





WHAT WE ARE THANKFUL FOR:



A- ALL OF MY BLOGGING FRIENDS, WHETHER NEW OR OLD-~bree at Mother From Son Up To Son Down

B- BABY ABOUT TO BE BORN!~ jenn at The Journey

C-CHRISTIAN FRIENDS TO SHARE MY JOYS WITH. ~ jenn at The Journey

D- DARLING DAUGHTERS~ shonya

E- ENERGETIC SONS~ shonya

F- FATHERS~ jenn at The Journey

G- GRANDPARENTS ~ bree , GREAT FRIENDS, & GRACIOUS CHILDREN ~ andrea at A Box of Chocolates........ you just never know.

H- Husbands that still love us even when they don't like us!~ erin at Lucky Like Us

I- Ice Cream ~ andrea at A Box of Chocolates..... you just never know

J- Jesus!!! ~ anita j at Mud and Coffee

K- KIDS~ candy

L- LOVE FROM MY FAMILY ~ candy

M- MOTHERS ~ bree

N- NIECES AND NEPHEWS ~ candy

O- OLD FRIENDS THAT ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU ~ candy

P- P is for Plenty to be thankful forPresents...I love them!Play-doh...one of God's greatest inventions!AND People that go out of their way to help you! ~ andrea

Q- is for quiet....Ahhhhh! ~ andrea

R- REST ~ candy

S- SATISFYING, SLEEP-INDUCING SEX, SCRAPBOOKING ~ shonya

T- TREES ~ shonya

U- THE UNIT ~ shonya

V- VEHICLES ~ bree
VACATIONS ~ candy

W- WINTER WONDERLAND~ andrea
WEEKENDS ~ candy

X-IS JUST AN ANNOYING LETTER.... ESCPECIALLY TO A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER~ andrea

Y- YOU! ~ andrea

Z- ZIPPERS THAT WORK ~andrea




16 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

BABY ABOUT TO BE BORN!

CHRISTIAN FRIENDS TO SHARE MY JOYS WITH.

Shonya said...

D--Destry
E--Easton

how cheesy is that?! :) okay, i am thankful for them, but let's use some different ones. . .

D--darling daughters and E--energetic sons

that way my girls don't get left out!!!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

fathers

Andrea Frederick said...

G I am thankful for GREAT FRIENDS! and gracious children!

Erin said...

Husbands that still love us even when they don't like us!

Andrea Frederick said...

I is for ICE CREAM...what else?

Anita J. said...

Jesus!!! I got to say Jesus! Woo Hoo!

Candy said...

Kids - They are the best thing in the world.

Candy said...

Love from my family.

Candy said...

Nieces and Nephews

Old Friends that are always there for you.

Andrea Frederick said...

P is for Plenty to be thankful for
Presents...I love them!
Play-doh...one of God's greatest inventions!
AND People that go out of their way to help you!
Q is for quiet....Ahhhhh!

Candy said...

R is for the REST that mothers need once in awhile....LOL

Shonya said...

Satisfying, sleep-inducing sex (c'mon, you know you were thinking it!)

Okay, okay, you can say scrapbooking if you like. :)

I'm trying to think of something for 'T' only b/c I want to say the UNIT for U--I just love that show!

Hmm. . .T. . .TREES!! Ever thankful for something after you no longer have it?! I took them for granted, but sure do wish I had just three trees up around my house for shade. . and just b/c it looks barren and sad without them.

And don't forget 'the Unit' for 'U'!! I'll stop hogging the letters now!

Candy said...

Weekends

Vacations

Andrea Frederick said...

W- Winter Wonderland.....isn't it pretty?!
X-is just an annoying letter...especially to a kindergarten teacher!
Y-YOU!
Z-Zippers that work:)
I wanted your list to be finished! Now on to a Christmas game!

Shonya said...

Whew! That was hard work! Let's not do that again! :)