Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hot Flashes

Well I have officially started having hot flashes during the day. And let me tell you, they STINK!!! They had told me from the beginning that the shot they gave me would cause them. It took probably about 2 weeks before they began. And they were only at night. Now, I have them during the day. If this is what I have to look forward to for menapause, then let me tell ya, I am not looking forward to it. I am 29 and having hot flashes!!!! The countdown has begun I have 5 more months of it.

How is that for inspirational Jenn? :(

1 comment:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

um...its inspiring to me because all i can think is "better you than me!"
now that wasn't very nice, i know, and i'm actually keeping quite toasty with my little oven, but no 'flashes' of heat...
sorry about your luck. at least you can sympathize more with those older women who poor buckets of ice water on their heads because they are having a hot flash (no joke, i've seen my aunt do it on a 50 degree day with no sun--a whole bucket!).