Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Smelly

That is me! I am probably the only one that notices it but I smell like a man today! I ran out of my deodorant today so I had to use Jared's. It smells good on him but not so good on me. I just really don't like to smell like a man. I have to take Bronson for a check up on either his tubes or tonsils, not sure which, this afternoon so I am going to stop at Wal-mart and get myself some "woman" deodorant.

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

That would drive me crazy too. I bought this arm and hammer deodorant that jenn recommended and it sure worked, but i had women sniffing me, so i stopped using vance loves it.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

hey, don't knock my deodorant. pregnancy does funky things to your hormones and you need all the protection you can get! arm & hammer has a baby powder scent...you didn't have to buy the active sport!