If you need a good story to make you cry then check out Stretch Marks. It will prompt you to go to another site. WOW! What an amazing story. I have had my cry for the day.
Whew! What an amazing faith!! I can't help but wonder if I would rise to such a challenge--I know God's grace is enough to do it, but would *I* submit to Him enough to let Him get me through it, or would I try to do it on my own?! (and, of course, fail!) Wanna cry again??
I have 3 wonderful boys and have been married for 11 years! God gave me 3 boys for a reason! He knew I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama that girls have:) When I need a girl fix, I just hang out with some of my friends little girls.
2 comments:
Whew! What an amazing faith!! I can't help but wonder if I would rise to such a challenge--I know God's grace is enough to do it, but would *I* submit to Him enough to let Him get me through it, or would I try to do it on my own?! (and, of course, fail!) Wanna cry again??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILw1iFzmIE
WOW, that was sad. I'm too afraid to go to shonya's link.
Post a Comment