Monday, November 24, 2008

Shop till we dropped

I don't even know where to begin! It was a long, fun filled weekend. We shopped, ate, laughed, shopped, ate, laughed, etc. We went to Kohl's, JcPenneys, Kohl's, Wal-mart, Kohl's, mall, Kohl's...... I was so sick of Kohl's I could have puked. Anyhow, I have almost ALL of my shopping done and I am pooped. We didn't get back to the hotel on Friday night/Sat morning until about 3 a.m. Got up at 7:40 a.m. and didn't get home last night/this morning until 1:09 a.m. Back up at 5:40 a.m. to go to Curves! DEDICATED!

So much happened this weekend that I can't even begin to tell you everything. It isn't as funny to anyone else but us:) You know what it is like to get a bunch of girls together and get them tired. What happens you ask? Well let me tell you.... you get really giggly! Here are some pictures to recap our weekend!
Aunt Connie laughing!


The Nuthatches with their new underwear:) Amanda and I decided not to freeze their underwear. We bought them some new, sexy "thongs". We snuck their real underwear out of their suitcases and replaced them with their new "thong". They didn't know what to think. They were good sports and modeled them for us, as you can see how they modeled them in the picture:) Aunt Connie trying to get into her seat in the back of the van. As you can see it was a challenge. Lots and lots of packages to manuever around.

Amanda and I on the way home. We wanted to take a picture so we could see how tired we looked.



I wasn't able to get a picture of the red light we (aunt marian) ran, the huge cinnamon rolls we ate in the car (amanda used a utensil, i didn't), the "holiday route" that aunt connie couldn't follow (which this was a one way circle around and around a parking lot. she just couldn't figure out how to get out) and numerous other funny things!


2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i'm so glad you had fun! holiday shopping with other people is the best...!

Shonya said...

I can SO tell I'm older than you--sounds exhausting to me! :)