Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A far away neice

I am so excited that my parents have started talking to their granddaughter, my neice, in California. We have only seen her a couple of times. The first time she was only a month old and the last time was when she was 7 months old. She is 10 now!! My how time flys. She still lives in California and is a beautiful girl. Just recently she has started emailing back and forth with my mom and dad. They are all starting to get to know each other. A lot of time has passed that they will not get back but there is a lot ahead of them too. I am hoping that we will get to see her soon and am very excited to get to know her. Technology is wonderful for circumstances like this. A lot of miles separate us but by having a computer we are able to get to know her.

I introduce you to my neice, Camryn, and her dog, Rusty!


No comments: