There sold here in California They are VERY EXPENSIVE and VERY PAINFUL!!!!!!!! They come with alot of insecurities and very low self-esteem. Really... we are all perfect they way we are.
OH MY GOSH!!! This is hilarious! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have to give you a huge pat on the back. . .40lbs is AWESOME!!!!! I started April 1st at 185 and today, November 18, weigh 129. I did it by making my "diet" a lifestyle instead of a diet (because people get tired of diets). My husband bought me a used exercise bike for $99 and I put it in my living room. I would ride the bike every single day while watching tv or chatting with the family. Actually, I still do! I LOVE to ride! I look forward to it! I also cut out all soda pop and most processed foods - including fast food! The weight FLEW off at the beginning, but was slow at the end. . .but persistance and determination is key! Keep up the GREAT work! I'm all about healthy living since my weight loss. I feel 100% better both mentally and physically! I have had a TON of people ask me how I did it and how I maintain. . .I should really post about it! Did I mention that I have just started training to run a half marathon? I used to get winded just walking to the other side of the house!
I have 3 wonderful boys and have been married for 11 years! God gave me 3 boys for a reason! He knew I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama that girls have:) When I need a girl fix, I just hang out with some of my friends little girls.
7 comments:
When you find out which one sells it let me know!
I have one...don't you? It called a DEEEEEEEEP breath!
its the one in neverland...i've been there, haven't you?
LOL!!! Tell Andrea I just can't breath that deeply! ha! Thanks for the chuckle!
There sold here in California They are VERY EXPENSIVE and VERY PAINFUL!!!!!!!! They come with alot of insecurities and very low self-esteem. Really... we are all perfect they way we are.
OH MY GOSH!!! This is hilarious! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have to give you a huge pat on the back. . .40lbs is AWESOME!!!!! I started April 1st at 185 and today, November 18, weigh 129. I did it by making my "diet" a lifestyle instead of a diet (because people get tired of diets). My husband bought me a used exercise bike for $99 and I put it in my living room. I would ride the bike every single day while watching tv or chatting with the family. Actually, I still do! I LOVE to ride! I look forward to it! I also cut out all soda pop and most processed foods - including fast food! The weight FLEW off at the beginning, but was slow at the end. . .but persistance and determination is key! Keep up the GREAT work! I'm all about healthy living since my weight loss. I feel 100% better both mentally and physically! I have had a TON of people ask me how I did it and how I maintain. . .I should really post about it! Did I mention that I have just started training to run a half marathon? I used to get winded just walking to the other side of the house!
Blessings,
Amy
What you need is to find two of them and send one to TN.
@Amy that is amazing! Good job. We are getting an elliptical after Christmas.
Post a Comment