The first video is Braylon praying. He gets a little sidetracked at the end, but when he says AMEN at the end it's precious:)
Then Bronson wanted to do it too. He didn't want Braylon to have one up on him.
I just loved these and had to share. Sorry there was nothing on the video but it was dark and we were in bed and I really just wanted you to hear their prayers.




4 comments:
Very sweet. Did everyone else make Bronson's list and not me? I'm hurt! That's a good idea, I might copy it...
so sweet...i thought i heard bronson say andrea but maybe not.
yep, he said andrea, right after vance--i relistened. however, i didn't hear braxton! :) brothers!
They are so cool. I still say it is the great person they hang around with that has taught them so much. Their grandmother.
Post a Comment