Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My quote

Last week we were "blessed" to have extra kids at our house or with us for 5 days. There were a couple of times that I wondered what in the world I was thinking. As I was reading some parenting quotes I came across one that is "MY QUOTE". When I read it, it really hit home. This is exactly how I feel.

If your children spend most of their time in other people's houses, you're lucky; if they all congregate at your house. you're blessed.

Isn't that the truth? I think so! So I am very blessed:)

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

Great quote...I love having people/kids over to my house, now that it's bigger!

Shonya said...

You know what that says about you, too that kids want to congregate at your house (FUN MOM!). Not to mention, I really think kids get into less trouble when they have friends congregating at their house rather than going elsewhere all the time.