Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THIS......

DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

you know how i feel about it! at least my mess like that is in the garage, but it still makes my blood pressure go up!

Shonya said...

Giggling--I know, it's not really funny, but for some reason it just makes me feel good to know other people, even my 'neat as a pin' friends have moments like this! :)

Anonymous said...

One day the extra shoes and boots will all be gone... And it will come so quickly! You will wish you had this time back!
I know that it drives you crazy now. I know how neat you are!

Love you
Naomi

michelle stratton said...

Did you sneak in my back door and take a picture?! Ha!
I always say whoever has the most shoes laying out is the WINNER!! And the winner gets to put ALL the shoes away in the basement!!
Nobody wants to be the winner when we play this game!! :)