Saturday, July 4, 2009

i got mail!

LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the basket that i won in the giveaway came in the mail yesterday! i knew it should be coming yesterday,but also knew i wouldn't be around to get it from the post office. so i talked to the postmaster and she said if my dad didn't get it picked up that she would take it home with her and i could get it when i got home. that is what i LOVE about small towns. so here it is my friends.






isn't it beautiful?

i love it!

don't be jealous!


thanks again amy! remember to go visit her HERE, to get in on her latest giveaway!

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

YAY YOU! I love fun mail!

Andrea Frederick said...

BRAT!

Corin said...

I have to admit that is a really cute basket.