Saturday, July 4, 2009

FUN CITY

we took off on thursday at 5 and headed to fun city with 6 boys in tow. we were celebrating bronson's birthday a week early. he took colby and micah with him and brax took aaron with him. we got to fun city around 7ish. we got to go swimming for about an hour and then everyone was hungry. we ordered the kids a 28inch pizza! it was HUGE!







this is what the pizza looked like after they were done eating. we took the rest to our room b/c i knew after we played games they would be ready for a midnight snack. and they were! we got back the room around 12ish and they ate some more pizza and then we headed to bed.



brax chillin in the lazy susan. or actually he might be scoping out a girl to chase.


this is bronson and micah
braylon finally decided he liked the slide


colby posing for me in the lazy susan


colby riding go karts


micah riding go karts


brax on the rock climbing wall. he didn't do very good


aaron rock climbing. he didn't do to good either. they both said that it was a lot harder than it looked.

bronson riding go karts. check out the car he got.


waiting for supper. they were STARVING!

they were STARVING too

the three amigos!

5 comments:

Evansmom said...

Looks like a great time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time...and I agree with Braxton, rock walls are a lot harder than they look. They require lots of upper body strength!
Kea

Shonya said...

I'm exhausted just looking at your post! :) Glad you had a great time!

Andrea Frederick said...

I guess it really is...."Fun City." I'm glad they had a lot of fun, and I'm glad everyone made it home in one piece!

Corin said...

That pizza is huge. Glad everybody had such a good time.