LOOK WHAT I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was super duper excited when i ready Amy Honestly's blog this morning and found out that i was the winner of this longaberger basket! won't it look just perfect at my annual 4th of july party? it may not be here in time for it this year, but there are several years to come that i will be able to use it! so a big THANK YOU goes out to AMY HONESTLY for giving away this wonderful prize:) i love it!
So she is already on to her next big giveaway! She is giving away this bag! For more specifics of it and to sign up for the giveaway go HERE!!!!!!!!!!




6 comments:
Breezy. . .I will ship out to you today Priority Mail. . .so you should have it on Friday. . .I have a couple other things to mail so I will be going to the post office just before lunch. . .as long as I have your address by then. . .I'll ship it to ya!
Be Blessed,
Amy
Congrats. I'm not trying to start trouble, but if I was Andrea or Jenn I would just meet the postman at your house and claim that it never came.
they better not!!!
and hey, don't be giving them any ideas:)
rigged....rigged i say!
addicting isn't it??? enjoy getting mail that isn't a bill!
Post a Comment