BRONSON!

6 years ago today I was holding my #2 son! I was super excited and scared to go in for my scheduled c-section. I was excited to meet my new baby and to find out what it was, and I was sad because I didn't know if I would be able to love another child as much as I loved Braxton. Boy was I wrong! I could love him just as much.
Just like Robert Brault said~ A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided.
He entered the world at 8:09 am weighing in at 7 lbs 10 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. I was really wishing the dr would have shaved off an ounce on his weight so he would have weighed 7 lbs 9 ounces on 7-9! Wouldn't that have been cool? If you notice everything but his weight has a 9 in it! This little boy had the most hair of all of my kids! He needed a haircut right when he was born. It was coal black too. So check out the color of it now.
I was pretty sure I was having a girl. I don't know if I really had that "feeling" or if I just wanted a girl so bad that I thought if I kept saying he was a girl then he would come out a girl. When they told me it was a BOY, I cried. not tears of joy but tears of saddness, because I wanted a girl soooooo bad. But once I took that first look at him, I cried tears of joy because he was perfect! He was mine and it didn't matter if he was a boy! I can not imagine my life without this little stinker! He has the biggest smile, the best personality and the most gorgeous eyes and eyelashes that any girl would die for! He never meets a stranger, talks a mile a minute, loves to eat where ever he is at and loves to go! I wonder where he gets those traits from? :)

He is spending the day with his best bud, Colby and then we are having his birthday party tonight. I asked him this morning what he wanted for his birthday supper and he wants, CHICKEN and MACARONI and CHEESE! Imagine that! I can't wait for him to open up his present. We got him..... oh you just will have to wait until I post pictures of his party. So if you see little man out and about, wish him a very happy 6th birthday! 10 more years and he will be driving..... (tear)!
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONSON, Mommy loves you!





6 comments:
Great story...he's gotten plenty of birthday wishes today!
Happy Birthday Bronson! That was a great story I just love it when people share there birth stories. Thanks Bree.
happy birthday, mister! love the story of the day he was born...how special that you recorded it for him to re-read someday.
Great post! Are you going to make your blog into a book sometime too, to replace our scrapbooks?! :) I was so afraid when I was preg with D too that I would never be able to love another child as much as I loved B--must be something we all do after that first child! And I'm glad Bronson is a boy--his personality is great for a little boy, but I just can't imagine it in a little girl. . . . :)
how sweet!! isn't it AMAZING how our love grows!!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
Be Blessed,
Amy
Post a Comment