Can you believe it? I am up and at work at 4:30 AM!!! I didn't need to be here until 5:30 but the night before an election I just can't sleep very good. I think it is because I know that I have to be at work at 5:30 and I can't be late. So I don't sleep well. My stomach is still hurting and I am very gassy! I am normally gassy but I am especially gassy today:) I know TMI!
I have everything ready to go and just have to be at one precinct to set them up in a little while. I am feeling good about today!
Please get out and VOTE! Every vote counts and makes a difference. If you don't vote then you can't complain!!! Please think long and hard on the school issues. It is our biggest employer in Schuyler County and our kids go there.
Have a great Election Day! I have somes pics I need to get posted so if I get slow for a while then I just might do that:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Bree, Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you today. I hope your tummy gets to feeling better. Kristina
I know you are going to be VERY busy today. When I was there at 6:30 a.m. I had to wait in line for the first time in seven years. Hope is all goes smoothly for you.
Post a Comment