Friday, November 21, 2008
Kansas City, Here I Come!
I am so excited to head out tomorrow for Kansas City! My mom, my 2 aunt's (Marian & Connie), my cousin Amanda and I are going Christmas shopping. My mom and aunts have been going every year for as long as I can remember. Last year was my first year going. Let me tell ya, they wore me out. I was the first one asleep. But I am going to show them this year that I am not a weenie and I will be the one last asleep. Maybe Amanda and I should stay up the longest and freeze their underwear:) That would be so great! I will let you know how that works out for us. Keep us in your prayers as we are going to be on the road a lot. We are leaving tomorrow at 7 and won't be home until around midnight on Sunday night! Happy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sounds like fun! Do you do a big shopping day on black friday too?
i do some shopping on black friday. it just depends on how much i get done before hand on how much i shop on that day:)
This doesn't have anything to do with your shopping spree, although I hope you had fun. I wanted to tell you about my cowboy tree. I love it. I had the hat on top, wrapped rope around it, tore up red and blue bandannas to tie on some branches, used raffia on some branches as well. I have little stars and some red balls on it, but very few. It is very simple. Best part is that I can leave the raffia and bandannas on it from year to year so that decorating it the next year is REALLY easy and fast. Hope you do use the idea. He'll love it.
Post a Comment