skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A THOUSAND WORDS THURSDAY
I got this great idea from 'Amy Honestly'. Thanks for passing it on to all of us Amy. I am not quite sure if we are just suppose to post our picture on our blog or/and post it somewhere else. Join in with me guys every Thursday for this fun game:) click on the link below the picture to join in!
This is my picture for the week. I know some of you have seen it but this picture really says a 1000 words! Gotta love them for getting scissor happy:)
15 comments:
Boys will be boys. I remember when my son did that. He's 17 now and purposely had his friend shave his head all except a perfect circle in the back of his head.
ahh haa haa!! Hide those scissor, woman!
Oh, holy night! I am waiting for this to happen at my house! lol
Total rite of passage, but still doesn't make the mom wish she had miracle grow for kids' hair! ;)
Oh, dear. It doesn't look like he's too happy with the "finished look" he created. :) lol
Happy ATWT
OH I love little boys! I had a girl cut her hair bangs length down the side of her head. The hairdresser said we could do a MULLET or a pixie cut. So we did the mullet. NOT! She was my little Tinkerbell.
He has such pretty (or handsome) hair, too. I bet you were sick!
I love the one long piece left on the right side of the pic. Too funny.
Oh my gosh....what I have to look forward to - thanks for sharing :)
Too funny. We've all been there. When my daughter was little I picked her up from my mom's house and she had a big chunk cut out of her hair. I asked my mom what happened. The scary part was, that my mom was clueless. She didn't even know it happened or when it happened!
I played too! Love the pic and the boy!
LMBO!! That is great!
lol he looks remorseful though!
LOL, my son's just did this a few weeks ago, RIGHT after getting their hair cut! My oldest (8) took a chunk out of his on top. When asked why he said there was *A* hair that was longer than the rest (umm...ok, then cut THAT one, not a CHUNK!) The next day my middle son (6) had a chunk missing out of his. He says his brother put gum in his hair, couldn't get it out and so CUT it out. KIDS!
Ha, ha! Airheaded me didn't even notice what happened until I read your caption--guess I needed the actual words to spell it out! :)
This happened to us too....but it was my MIL who cut my 2 year old son's hair :) And, BTW, my MIL is NOT a hairdresser.
Post a Comment