HATS, HATS AND MORE HATS...........
today i ran home on my lunch hour to "pick up" my house. and this is what leads me to today's post!
i sit down to go to the bathroom and low and behold someone has used the last of the toilet paper and didn't replace it (very big pet peeve of mine). so i open up the toliet paper holder next to the toilet and guess what i found in there...
toilet paper? NO
hat? NO
2 hats? YES!
why in the world would there be 2 hats in the toilet paper holder instead of toilet paper? probably because they are boys!!!!
so i put them up on the coat rack. and mind you that the coat rack has more hats on it than it does coats. i cleaned it off awhile back and i took off around 20 hats. i bet it is back up to that now! UGH!!!
i have a friend that has 3 girls and she has told me in the past when they leave the house the girls have to make sure they have their purse, cell phone, lipgloss and whatever else girls "need". i told her that i have it really easy. when we leave my boys just have to grab a hat and put it on and out the door we go. but now i am thinking, hats? they stink!!!
i power cleaned my house in an hour. i vaccumed, swiffered, washed the bathroom sinks and some laundry. i was trying to hurry, hurry, hurry. i picked up THREE play chainsaws and FOUR or FIVE BIG tractors with something attached to the back of it! so there you have it again. boys and their toys!
once i got done cleaning i had to wait on my washer and dryer to get done before i left. so i warmed me up some stuff for tacos. i sit down at the bar and take a deep breathe b/c i just worked my butt off and what do i do? i hit the end of my fork and it flings taco meat, cheese and doritos all over me and the floor! THE FLOOR I JUST SWIFFERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I can already see this coming with Levi. He likes to push everything around in the back of his truck. I worry I won't be able to relate to him when he's older. I'm not exactly a girly girl but I just don't get the way boys minds work.
I think it's been this kind of Tuesday for everyone...and breathe!
Oh I love little boys! They are heart stealers.
LOL!!!! I'll try to be positive and remind you it could have been worse:
1) you could have stepped on Legos in your bare feet (one thing that almost makes me revert back to the cussing days b/c it hurts SO BAD) or 2) it could have been one of the boys who made the mess on the floor. Then you REALLY would have been mad! :)
Well...I have one of each Hats and Lipgloss! How do you like them apples?
Post a Comment