bested, bestest, it all means the same! i will call you or IM you as soon as i know anything. so stay close to your computer, b/c it will probably be easier for me to IM.
I have 3 wonderful boys and have been married for 11 years! God gave me 3 boys for a reason! He knew I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama that girls have:) When I need a girl fix, I just hang out with some of my friends little girls.
4 comments:
AND then you call your bested friend?!
I meant bestest not bested!
bested, bestest, it all means the same! i will call you or IM you as soon as i know anything. so stay close to your computer, b/c it will probably be easier for me to IM.
bet you wished you didn't have that job last night!...the bad news messenger, but it sure was exciting!
Post a Comment