Friday, April 3, 2009

wanna know what else makes me sad?

my husband found out yesterday that he has to go to school at the end of the month.

guess what...............

he is going to be gone when braylon gets his tonsils out!!!!

that makes me sad too! i don't want to do it by myself. i know that my mom will go with me, but i want jared to be there!!! know what i mean?

4 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

aren't you full of sunshine today?

Shonya said...

poo, I'm sorry about that. It's hard when they are bettering themselves and furthering their careers, isn't it?! It's like, we know it's best for them (and vicariously us and the family) and we want to support them and for them to be fulfilled and reach their potential, but then. . .sometimes it gets in the way of other stuff and stinks in the here and now. Hopefully it will be worth it in the long run. . .Trying to look on the bright side, I am glad you have your mom so close. . . :)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I T.O.T.A.L.L.Y know what you mean. Holler if you need help with the other rugrats!

Amee Jones said...

I am so sorry. I hate it when James leaves, but it makes it worse when something big is going on.