we are headed to columbia today for our first baseball tourny of the season! i am soooooo excited! although it is really hard to decide what to pack.... long sleeves? short sleeves? shorts? jeans? winter coats? light weight jacket? sunglasses? umbrella? SOOO, i packed it all! and i still have room to spare in the van! GO ME!
braxton's first game is at 7:30 tonight. then we play at 8 sat morning and 3:40 that afternoon. depending on how we do we will either play at 11:40 sunday morning or 3:40 sunday afternoon. wish us luck!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!




4 comments:
Good Luck and great job packing. Don't you just love vans?
Have fun!
(I'm so glad you finally blogged...it makes me nervous when you don't blog all week!)
ps I've heard you might want your rain slicker...
Thanks for blogging!! Im with Miss Jenn, I got nervous for a couple of days!!!! Good Luck this weekend! All is GOOD here!;)
Hugs
Amy
Post a Comment