Just wanted to wish everyone a Hoppy Easter!
We have lots of Easter's this weekend, 3 to be exact!
The kids are performing the songs they have learned at Sonlight on Sunday morning at 7. Jenn has done a great job with teaching all of them! Thank you Jenn!
Our churche's sunrise service begins at 7 with the little kids performing, breakfast at 7:30 and then the service at 8 and 10:25. Try and attend, it will be great!
Try and keep all of your eggs in one basket this weekend:)
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I've actually enjoyed it. The kids have been pretty good. I couldn't have done it without some good bossy help, though, so thank you!
Happy Easter, ours is going to be quiet family time.
Have a great Easter!! SO glad Spring is finally here!! (I think... )
Post a Comment