Oh man, that kid could not be ONE BIT cuter!!!!! :) I'll tell you one thing I've missed about our friendship--Jared makes THE BEST fish I've ever had in my life. tee, hee Mmmmm. . .mouth watering now! :)
What a proud little man - his smile is about to split his face!!! Nice catch.
My girls will be fishing next week at the grandparents. Who knows what they will catch - shrimp, seahorses, sea cucumbers, puffer fish, sheepshead? It's always an adventure.
I have 3 wonderful boys and have been married for 11 years! God gave me 3 boys for a reason! He knew I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama that girls have:) When I need a girl fix, I just hang out with some of my friends little girls.
20 comments:
Oh man, that kid could not be ONE BIT cuter!!!!! :) I'll tell you one thing I've missed about our friendship--Jared makes THE BEST fish I've ever had in my life. tee, hee Mmmmm. . .mouth watering now! :)
So cute. My 12 year old (girl) wants a fishing rod.... I don't fish!
Nice catch.
whooo-hooo~! Great catch! he is so stinkin' proud! how could you not love that!
Aww, look how proud he looks! My 7 year old BEGS to go fishing (we live across the st from a small lake) but fish skeeve me out so we haven't gone.
What a cute pic! Nice catch buddy!
he looks so dang proud! love the big grin!
yay for fishing, holey jeans, and gum boots!
What a proud little man - his smile is about to split his face!!! Nice catch.
My girls will be fishing next week at the grandparents. Who knows what they will catch - shrimp, seahorses, sea cucumbers, puffer fish, sheepshead? It's always an adventure.
How sweet! I love boys and fishing pictures!
That fish is almost as big as him!
What a great catch, wow, my dad would be impressed! ;)
such a proud little man he is....
Great picture! I love that the fish looks so big next to him :)
Look at that face!! He is so proud of his catch.
Too cute.
Very impressive catch! What a cutie!! :)
Happy ATWT!
How cute! He looks so proud!
Very cute!
He is such a cutie! That is a big fish for such a little guy!
That a adorable! Classic little boy shot in every way...man, little guys rock!
Post a Comment