Thursday, April 23, 2009

1000 Word Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy
Baseball is in full swing! This is from this past weekend. Braxton did a great job pitching! I love the second picture where you can see him, the ball coming in and the bat getting ready to "TRY" and hit it:)



When Braxton looked at this picture he said, "can't you see that is a two seamer?" i said, uhhhh, no, how can you tell that! so he pointed it out to me. check out the ball... and see the way the seams are. my 10 year old teaching me about pitching!

16 comments:

Shonya said...

He's such an athlete! Has Grandpa been giving him pitching tips, or is he working with someone else, too? I look forward to seeing him play sometime this summer!

Dee said...

YAY! Look at him go! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Shot! Thanks for coming by today!

Jennifer said...

Awesome pics! Love the last one.

Cindy said...

What a way to capture the moment!

I am Harriet said...

GREAT pitch!

Kelly said...

Love the action shots. Have a fun season!

The Mom Jen said...

AWESOME! My 8 year old's team starts kid pitch tomorrow after 4 games of coach pitch! I'm both excited and scared to death! Awesome shots!

4 Lettre Words said...

Great pics!!

Happy ATWT to you!

Amee Jones said...

Go Brax! I REALLY miss baseball with the boys.

Corin said...

Those are some great action shots.

Kristen Andrews said...

how cool is that!

Martha said...

Great shots!

MamaJoss said...

Oh these are great photos...can't wait until my little guy is old enough for ball :)

Erin said...

Great shots! My favorite is the second with the ball. Wow!

Amy Clary said...

aw...what a little pro. He looks like he's loving it!