This is a picture of my cousin Amanda's baby. They had their first Ultra Sound yesterday and were amazed by what they got to see. I just LOVE this picture. It has such great detail in it and it just shows how amazing God is. My cousin and I are only 1 year apart and grew up more like sisters than cousins. I am so happy for her and Matt and can't wait for this new little bundle of joy to arrive in August! oh yeah, IT'S A ??????, they didn't want to find out what the sex was! WOO HOO, I love it when people don't find out, it is so much more fun!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
1000 Word Thursday
This is a picture of my cousin Amanda's baby. They had their first Ultra Sound yesterday and were amazed by what they got to see. I just LOVE this picture. It has such great detail in it and it just shows how amazing God is. My cousin and I are only 1 year apart and grew up more like sisters than cousins. I am so happy for her and Matt and can't wait for this new little bundle of joy to arrive in August! oh yeah, IT'S A ??????, they didn't want to find out what the sex was! WOO HOO, I love it when people don't find out, it is so much more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





23 comments:
I like it when people don't find out too. This pictures is amazing.
Yay for new babies and surprises!
Ultrasound pictures are the absolute sweetest...makes it so very real. I'm glad they didn't find out...the yellow is a little overwhelming but the surprise is SO much fun! Look at me...my heart said it was a boy, so could you imagine my surprise when my little Natalee popped out? (okay, not so much 'popped' but eventually came).
Congrats to them! I'm sorry. I'm still finding out. I thought about it this time and still want to know. I just can't stand not shopping!!!!!
I should clarify. I can't stand not shopping gender specific, and my husband REALLY wants to know.
I didn't wait to find out what either of mine were going to be, I'm way too much of a planner to ever do that. Congrats to your cousin!
What amazing detail! How wonderful!
Oh out of ALL the US pics I've seen - this is ONE OF THE BEST! Visual proof of life in there is just AWESOME. Thanks for sharing.
Yay for babies!!
What a great ultrasound picture! I love seeing these pictures.. God is so amazing.
Awwwwww-wow that is a really good picture!!
my cousin and i are 2 weeks apart and we grew up like the sisters we both never had, both of us were te only child.
congratulations!!
Ultrasounds have come a long way, haven't they????!!!!! I'm with you, fun to have the surprise! :)
I think ultrasound pictures define the word anticipation.
It makes it so exciting when people don't find out. I didn't want to find out with my son, but since there were 13 little girls in the family and no boys....it didn't seem like an option. Thank goodness we saw boy bits on that ultrasound! With our next child, I have convinced my husband that we are not finding out! FUN! Congrats on the new addition to your family and thanks for stopping by my blog!
Its amazing what they can do now. I'm due in Aug too. I wanted it to be a surprise...but hubby HAD to know. BUT now that this one is a girl and we have a boy already, if we have another I'm going to make it a surprise!
So exciting! I definitely would have to find out :)
Whatever it is, it is so exciting. I love ultrasound pictures. Amazing isn't it.
I think it's a girl!
I can't keep secrets & don't want any kept from me, so I HAD to know every time!
Wow, that's a really great U/S photo - so clear! Congrats to your cousin and the family, new babies are so exciting.
Aw happy thing.
Aww..way cool. Totally love the name of your blog! I wish I had come up with something cool..but I was rather drab the day I started. Oh well, someone throw me a pity party will ya?
ultra sound pics are sooo crazy cool to me!!!
Post a Comment