i don't think i sat down once and enjoyed 5 minutes to myself in the last 4 days. we ran here and there and had lots of fun doing it. i got to see my brother and his family. that was great! i have lots of good pics to share but i do not have my camera with me to download the pics. so stay tuned.
i have my trees up (pics coming soon), 10 presents wrapped and bunches more to go. my house needs cleaned, groceries need to be bought and a few more presents to buy. so i am doing good in that dept.
i am having a home and garden party (would love to have everyone there) on friday. there will be lots of food and fun. if you want to come but don't have the money to buy anything, that is fine by me. i understand the hard times. i thought maybe having it closer to xmas some people may be looking to buy xmas presents but on the other hand thought since it was so close to xmas that some may not have the extra cash to buy something "they" want! so, trust me i understand if you can't buy anything!
time to go home! have a great night.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looking forward to the pics--is it the brother who has adopted? And do I remember you saying he was adopting another child (for a total of two)?
Thanks so much for the invite to the party. I would love to come, but won't be able to. I'm actually excited about my previous plans, so not as disappointed as I might have otherwise been! :) When we went to the crisis preg fundraiser and heard Gianna speak (did you see her video on my site?), we won a night's stay at a lodge and a dinner in the silent auction, so Alan and I are running away (HALLELUJAH!!!!) Fri night and won't be home 'til Sat night--my mom will be here with the kids. So, the party would have been fun, but I am READY FOR A BREAK!!! Have fun w/o me!
Post a Comment