Friday, December 19, 2008

Game night!

Andrea's post reminded me to post these pictures. I wanted to post them Wed. but I forgot my camera. Anyhow, Tuesday night we played games with the boys. Braxton didn't know what game he wanted to play that the two little guys would be able to play too so after we got done playing Sequence for Kids we decided to just hang out. The boys were playing with those Magniex (sp) things and Braylon kept stealing them from Braxton so Brax tackled Braylon to get one of them and one of them stuck to one of Brax's presents. He jumped up saying "AHHHH, my present is magnectic." Oops:)!!!! So that reminded me that that present was a game so I let them all open one present.


Braxton got the Deal or No Deal game that was in a TIN! We have already played the game several times. It is really fun! He wanted the game and was really excited when he opened it.
Bronson got a Charades game for kids. We haven't played it yet, but I am sure it will be entertaining:)

And Braylon got binoculars. He LOVED them. I wasn't able to get a good picture with them though! Maybe another day.


So all in all they were all happy with their new presents. I have never really let my kids open presents early. Maybe every now and then, but I am starting to understand why Andrea lets hers. They appreciate them more if they aren't opening them all at once.


Have a safe and happy weekend everyone! Braxton turns 10 on Sunday, so remember to wish him Happy Birthday! He is having 3 friends over tonight. Wish us luck:)


1 comment:

Diane Melvin said...

I started a tradition last year with Lydia. I get her a cute new pair of pajamas that she gets to unwrap on Christmas Eve. The she wears them to bed and the next morning she is wearing them to open gifts. Then I know that she's not it cruddy jammies for pictures. I probably should get Gail and I some new ones as well so we don't look cruddy.