Friday, December 5, 2008

THE PACT WAS BROKEN

Bear with me guys! I have lots to say today and each one deserves its own post!

Last night my cell phone rang while we were on our way to eat at Bogies with Stikie and Tiffany. It was Colby wanting to talk to Bronson. He had heard thru his mom that Bronson had been kissin' girls. And if you guys remember right they had made a pact awhile back that they weren't going to kiss girls or get married. If you don't remember this go to Andrea's blog and watch the videos.

Colby said to Bronson, "I thought we weren't gonna kiss girls!" Bronson, "I FORGOT!" yeah right!

It was so funny to hear theses little guys' convo. Hopefully Colby can whip Bronson into shape, because for some reason I can't!

PS if you think this in my one and only post for the day, scroll down and check out my other THREE! i think i am done now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

they were hilarious! colby just HAD to talk to Bronson....i can just see them in 10 years:)

Shonya said...

Funny! Wonder how long it'll be 'til Colby will also break the pact!