Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Florida Clan

I told my sister in law, Jane Ann, that I would post all the GOOD pictures that I have from when they were here. I wish I had some of the pictures that my Aunt Connie took from when we played the Newlywed game on Thanksgiving night. The pictures are a hoot!!! So here are the pictures that I have of my brother, Mike, and his family. It was great to have them back. I really miss having them close by. Hopefully we will be able to go to Florida sometime soon!


L TO R: Kyle, Jane Ann, Mike and Gabrielle
Mike teaching Braxton how to play spades.

Kyle and his girlfriend Emily. Aren't they a cute couple? She was a very sweet girl.

Kyle
Gabrielle! She is a doll.
Jane Ann and Mike
the whole fam
Mike being silly! It looks like he is kissing my nose. He really wasn't:)


No comments: