This is a picture of "my" tree. I love it! Every year I think I am going to buy different ornaments and change my tree and then I never do. Once I get it up I love it just as much as I did the year before.
Here is a picture of "the boys'" tree. They have fishing lights, shot gun shell lights, hunting and fishing ornaments and much, much more! They love to decorate it on their own.
The trees look great. I love the idea that you and the boys have your own Christmas tree. I had to down size my tree this year, but I will put pictures of mine here as soon as I can.
I love the idea of a boys' tree. We did something different last year and instead of going back to normal this year, we are doing a new new thing!
As you know, I lost my big brother this year. The traditional ornaments we couldn't find last year are full of things we had as a child, even things my brother made. I can't look at those this year and not be a weepy mess all month, so...
we're buying a new tree and one box of ornaments and then the kids and I are going to make ornaments all month. I would NEVER have done this if not for the need for something new and very child-involved this year. I think we may even mod podge a cookie. What we should mod podge is the dough; that's what we really love.
I have 3 wonderful boys and have been married for 11 years! God gave me 3 boys for a reason! He knew I wouldn't be able to handle all the drama that girls have:) When I need a girl fix, I just hang out with some of my friends little girls.
3 comments:
yay for christmas trees! someday i'm going to have lots of trees in my house (& a house big enough to hold them!)...
The trees look great. I love the idea that you and the boys have your own Christmas tree. I had to down size my tree this year, but I will put pictures of mine here as soon as I can.
I love the idea of a boys' tree. We did something different last year and instead of going back to normal this year, we are doing a new new thing!
As you know, I lost my big brother this year. The traditional ornaments we couldn't find last year are full of things we had as a child, even things my brother made. I can't look at those this year and not be a weepy mess all month, so...
we're buying a new tree and one box of ornaments and then the kids and I are going to make ornaments all month. I would NEVER have done this if not for the need for something new and very child-involved this year. I think we may even mod podge a cookie. What we should mod podge is the dough; that's what we really love.
Post a Comment