Jared had/has the flu! He is really thrilled about it. Then my secretary calls in today with it. Seems her family has had the rounds of it too. YUCK! I hope everyone gets to feeling better and stays away from me. Lysol has been flying at my house. Knowing my luck I will get it right on Christmas! That is my favorite holiday so I hope not.
Pray that I don't and the boys don't!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I hope that you and the boys can avoid the flu. I hope I can avoid it too. Last year Levi was sick on Christmas and it was awful. I'm so hoping that everyone will be healthy this year. Makes it a lot more enjoyable.
Yuck, I hope that you guys can dodge it or at least get it BEFORE the week begins!
oh, I hope you don't get it. Andrea and I had it over Thanksgiving once...it hit Thanksgiving night, which everyone thinks is great b/c we at least got to celebrate the holiday but think about what you do on Thanksgiving...eat--LOTS!
and it was when we lived in the old house with 1 commode!
Post a Comment