Monday, October 27, 2008

What an AWESOME feeling

I can't even explain the feeling I had yesterday.....

I woke up around 6 because I was just so anxious. I finally just got up and started piddling around the house. I didn't think it was EVER going to be time for Church. The message was great and the songs just made me so emotional. I don't know if it was b/c I knew what was coming or just everything all together. There were so many people there cheering me on. Thank you to all of you! You know who you are.

I can't even begin to express how I felt. I was nervous, scared, proud, anxious and happy all rolled into one emotion. Someone asked me "how do you know you are ready". And I all I could tell them was, YOU JUST KNOW! I can't explain it. I feel so much better. I am anxious to become a part of the Church family and to have my family grow too. So thanks for the Welcome Aboard Church Family:) Also thanks to my mom and dad for the beautiful bracelet, Andrea for the bible and Corin for the bible cover. It was very thoughtful of you guys to get me something.

A little funny to go along with yesterday. When Andrea went back to help me get ready she was getting the robe ready for me and you know how a bridesmaid gets underneath your dress and gets it all bunched up so she can put the dress over your head? well that is what she was doing but was having trouble then she says "oh wait they are shorts" it was so funny. one of those things you had to be there, but i needed that laugh right then. i wish we could have had a picture of her trying to get it ready for me. so thanks andrea for the laugh and for everything thru this little journey i have taken! very much apprecitaed:)




WOW! WHAT A GREAT FEELING THAT WAS!!!!!!!

4 comments:

~Anjee said...

That is so great Bree. Congratulations are in order. :) I hope everyone important to you witnessed that :).

Andrea Frederick said...

Ahhh....and your at peace!`

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

awesome, awesome, awesome...so excited for you as you begin your new walk!

Shonya said...

I am so happy for you and the pictures are just wonderful. Did you feel that absolutely clean, 'everything is right in my world', pure feeling?! Sorry we weren't there to support you--I was there in spirit! And in case you haven't noticed, I'm behind on my blog reading--went to Sprgfld with Alan this week!