Man there is a lot of work to "tagging". I don't want to be a spoil sport so here it goes:)
Here are the rules to enjoy the fun:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I often wonder when I die if I will have lots of people attend my visitation/funeral and if I will receive lots of flowers and memorial money. I know.... Morbid!
2. I have a hard time understanding why people think they are "better" than someone. I get very irritated and mad when people make you feel like you aren't as good as them, ex. they have a bigger/better house, the "best" husband, the "best" kids, the "best" car, the "BEST" of everything. They may think they do, but to have it shoved in my face it really irritates me.
3. I often look at my husband and kids when they are sleeping and get this envision of them looking like that when they are laying in a casket. I HATE IT! I must have some terrible obsession with dying.
4. I look at my teeth after everytime I eat to make sure I have nothing in them. I think this is because when I had braces food got stuck in them really bad so I got obsessed with making sure I don't have anything in them and I still do it. Crazy! I had braces 16 years or so ago.
5. I take more than one (like several) toothpick in a pkg from Pizza Hut. I think this has something to do with my obsesssion above. I want to make sure I always have a toothpick handy and I don't want it dirty.
6. I am getting really close to getting baptized. I am so excited about it.
7. I can't stand dirty dishes! Ask anyone that eats at my house. I usually have all the dishes that I used to cook with either cleaned or put in the dishwasher before I sit down to eat. YUCK!!!
here it goes blog friends! i don't know if i have seven friends to tag b/c they have all been tagged already! so if you haven't been tagged previously, you are now:)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you...dirty dishes fobia? no way! i'm shocked. really? hmmm... i've never noticed! oh wait..i remember, that one time when our food was cold, but the dishes were done by golly! exaggerating? maybe a little:)
aren't you funny! you just wait and see if your lasagna is hot or cold on thurs:) and if the dishes are done before you get there! i will leave all the dirty dishes out and do them after supper. well, maybe not, i don't think i cold handle that! it freaks me out just thinking about it!
Post a Comment