Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kids say the funniest things

The following is about my niece Gabrielle in Florida and her conversation with her mom:


Gabrielle said a boy in her class accused her of something she didn’t do. Finally, I said just ignore him. She said, “I didn’t know what kind of words I would ignore him with.”

I thought that was so cute. Kids are always thinking but sometimes just don't know how to express it:)

I am working all day today. I have done really good and haven't gotten really tired. I am starting to slow down but I am going to stick it out until the end of the day.

I hope everyone's week is going great. It is almost over and I know most of you are glad but to me it feels like the week is just getting started. I am sure since I don't work everyday or all day everyday might have something to do with it. I am hoping that next week I can come back full time. I have lots to do to get ready for the big day, 19 days and counting! I am so sick of hearing about the election that I could puke! I am still very much undecided. I don't know if I will ever make up my mind, even on election day. I guess I just need to pray and ask for God's guidance on this issue. I really need it.

No comments: