Friday, October 31, 2008

i think i am going crazy

or maybe i have already gone!

a couple of reasons why i think so................

Crazy #1: last night after the frederick's left my house. i went into the boys bathroom to hang up a towel and there was these little black thin looking "bugs" all over in my bathtub. YUCK, i know! so i got to examining them and if you looked at them long enough your eyes willed them to move. EWW! so i got down on my knees to rinse the tub out and guess what it was..... come on andrea, you should know........colby's hair!!! he had gotten his hair cut earlier and when he washed his hair all those little black hairs looked like "little black thin bugs" in my tub! call me crazy!

Crazy #2: i have talked about this with andrea (i think) before. but here it is! last night when i was laying in bed my stomach does this little feeling thing. it actually felt like a baby kicked inside of me. this has happened to me several of times and it is always so weird. now i know for certain that i am not pregnant, but does anyone else ever have that feeling? if you have never had a baby before you wouldn't know what i am talking about but it truly and honestly feels like a baby kicking! it doesn't happen very often, but it does happen!

so there you have it folks my crazy side! tell me some crazy things about you !!!

8 comments:

Diane Melvin said...

I've gotten that feeling before sometimes when I sit down after being really busy. It always makes me think of being pregnant as well.

Shonya said...

I seriously think I sometimes feel milk let down--now that is just CRAZY!!! It's been 10 years since I produced milk! But sometimes a baby cries and I would swear. . .hmmmm. Have to admit I MISS the baby-kicking feeling. That's the best part of being preg. . .well, except for the delightful surprises I would sometimes wake up to in the middle of the night--that was GREAT--TMI??? :)

Anonymous said...

No, Bree. You aren't crazy. I get that feeling also! I've even went out and bought a pregnancy test before just to make sure that I wasn't pregnant because it feels so real! I have also had the "let down" feel that shonya has had and it's been 13 years since I breast fed. It's kind of eerie... Kristina

~Anjee said...

It's probably your bowels moving LOL.

Andrea Frederick said...

Sorry about the hair, I should have warned you! About that baby, it's with you forever, b/c I feel those kick too!

AiriK said...

me too! i call them phantom kicks! sure screwed with me the first time it happened!!

breanna said...

sorry - i forgot to sign out of eric's account... lol what a hoot! him having phantom pains! LOL -Brea

Amee Jones said...

YES! I have even had moments when I thought I might be prego, even though I am on the pill. So strange.