Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One family picture....more to come

Here is one of the pictures that my dad took. He has been busy this morning and has had time to get one done with his magic touches. I like it, but he hasn't done my favorite one yet:) Just thought I would share!
Also, I have talked to Steve and I am going to meet him and Chad at the Church on Thursday after work to talk to them about getting baptized! I am hoping to do it on Sunday. I don't mess around:) When I am ready to do something I get right on it:) Thanks Jenn for all the "talks", I appreciate it!

4 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

yay! i'm so excited for you & am glad you aren't waiting! i hear you about messing around...better to just get down to business!!!
& you're welcome for the talks...anytime! heaven's partying today about your decision (& so am I)!! :)

Andrea Frederick said...

love the pic and your decision!

Amee Jones said...

Great pic!!! I am proud of you. I wish that I could decide that I was ready. REALLY READY!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear of your decision, Bree! I've been praying for you! :) And love the fam pic--except I can't hardly see you!!! Where did Bree go??!! (you know I'm just jealous--I think I've gained what you've lost--really am happy for you though) Shonya