Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Labels

Labels would be so nice right about now. I have been looking for pictures of my walls so I can show Amy the colors of them. But I can't hardly find any b/c dumb me should have been labeling my posts and then I would have been able to go RIGHT to them. So maybe I should start now and slowly but surely go back and label all of my posts. that does not sound like a fun job!

3 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I have often thought that I should do that too, but wish I would have started when I started blogging. After you do yours, will you do mine:)!

michelle stratton said...

I "thought" the same thing the other day!! But, did I do it...NO! Someday I will! :)Good luck with it, maybe after I see you doing yours it will inspire me to do mine...MAYBE! =]

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I did go back and do all of mine a couple months ago. Took awhile but it was worth it! Good luck!