Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I can read!!!

This just made me smile! Today as soon as Bronson got off the bus and into my office he said, "mommy, I have homework and guess what, I can read!". I remember hearing these same words 5 years ago from Braxton. Bronson was so excited to get his book, All Wet, out and read it to me. And if I remember right this was the same book Braxton read first when he was in Kindergarten.



I was so proud of him! He did such a great job! I just loved seeing the excitement in his eyes when he said he could read and then when he read it to me!

5 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

It is the same one. Emma was telling me all about it yesterday before she got to bring it home. Way to go Bronson!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Yay for new skills!!!

Shonya said...

Absolutely precious! How fun for him-hope he always loves it!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Glad he loves it! You can tell by the look on his face that he is so proud of himself, and he should be!! Nice Work, Bronson!
Mandie

Amy said...

Bree. . .I would love to see the pics! I want to do something that I can accent with red and black, so your grey walls interest me!

Thanks!

Amy